Tuesday 21 February 2017

Module 3 First Look

Its great to be back blogging and looking through module 3. I can't quite believe that this is our final module! It has gone very quick. I originally took this course to further my skills but the modules so far have blown my expectation away, as I look back over module 1 & 2 I can see how far I have come. The knowledge I have gained will stay with me as I progress in my career.

Module 2 for me was a very tricky time juggling commitments along with moving home, working full-time and applying for teacher training posts! But good news... I got the teacher training post and salaried too! It is because of this course that I have gained extra knowledge about teaching and about my profession, so much so that I felt completely at ease in my interview talking to senior management team about teaching styles and theories.This is something I didn't realise before today, this course really is making a difference in my practise. Up until this point the changes have been clear but small, but after coming out of my interview I have had a chance to see and look back on where the knowledge has come from. A lot of it had come from completing module 1&2.

I am really looking forward to Module 3 and going forward with my inquiry. Having a look through the module handbook and reader 7 I am starting to grasp what is ahead. This picture below has helped me a lot to understand what is ahead and what to expect from Module 3.

I am only at stage 1 at the moment and I am currently booking in time with my tutor so I can tackle module 3 correctly.Looking forward to the Skype this Friday with those who are joining, see you then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment