Saturday 25 February 2017

Skype Session 24.02.2017

The Skype chat was extremely informative and provided me with the clarity that I needed to move forward in Module 3. After the Skype I have had time to go through my notes and the slide show that Paula provided, I now know a small plan of action.

1. Arrange tutor skye-Talk about ethics for my observation, feedback from module 2 and general questions that surround module 3
2. Organise interview questions and schedule when they are to take place- send these to tutor to check that they are correct
3. Continue to source literature aim for 10-20 sources
4. Continue to use SIG, Blog and ask family and friends about my inquiry.

That is my 4 things on my to do this to get started with Module3. It is a really exciting module and I am particularly looking forward to finding information about my inquiry that is going to benefit my professional practice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment