Monday 22 February 2016

Task 1d: 2d Images

Task 1d: 2d Images 


I really enjoy browsing and looking at photos online, in books, magazines and taking photographs myself. Visuals help me to learn and I am really enjoying putting photographs into my blogs to get across a message to the reader. An image can portray a 1000 words it can a create a feeling, a memory, or a thought. 

I would like to keep my instagram separate, so I have created a Flickr account to share photos. I have chosen to upload photos that are related to my blog, or images that contain quotes. By carefully selecting and uploading these images, I have tried to show the viewer my interests and get a sense of who I am. It would be interesting if the viewer did get a sense of what type of person I am just by viewing images I have uploaded.

To view my page please see the address below :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lois-mayhunt/


Images found on google



5 comments:

  1. Lois-May I really like the selection of photos you have uploaded. I also like photos that display quotes especailly ones like "Let today be the start of something new" They make me smile and start my day of on a postive note. I definitely think you can sense the sort of person you are from these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased it started your day off to a good start :) They always have the same affect on me !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lois-May - nice - like a personal pinterest - so images easily readable - the learning person - positive - use of tonal like a mood board - great - different http://www.mostinspired.com/blog/2009/09/16/mood-board-101-branding-and-image-development/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula thank you for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The article you left me was a really good read, throughly enjoyed it. I often work off mood board when creating a project, I had never realised how much I use them before that article. It has made me realise how much of a visual learner/worker I am. Thank-You

    ReplyDelete