Friday 16 September 2016

Module 2 - Skype - 16.09.2016

Getting back into it... 


Great session this evening! It was nice to hear some voices of students on the course, many that I haven't connected with yet. I thought I was following most people but it is going to be good to connect and reconnect with new and old students for module 2!



I found the Skype really helped and it just what I needed to get back into the course after a long summer. Before the session I did have a sense of confusion...what am I suppose to do? ... how do I get started climbing what feels like a huge mountain? Felt a lot like the photo on the left!




After the Skype I have realised I am going to take what I learnt from last term and take it apart chunks at a time into more manageable parts and process them before moving on. Unlike the beginning of module one I have faith that it will all start to come together! 





From the Skype session one thing stands out in particular and that was the visual Adesola gave us about how to tackle and process the journey we are about to begin.





Adesola said to imagine the module as one big field, and how you get to the other side through the big gate at the end to hand in your assessment pieces is a JOURNEY. We spoke about using the tasks as almost a trail through the field and how everyones journey to the other side of the field will be different, but how we can make links using each other on the course, by setting up special interest groups to help us get to the other side.
I really enjoyed the Skype session with Adesola, Paula and everyone this evening, it has  filled me with such enthusiasm to get started again with module 2. Look forward to chatting with everyone soon ! 
Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment